I have officially been traveling for 26 hours and have not even left the united states. Between closed airports and missing flights and losing baggage and constantly waiting in the wrong lines in the wrong terminals, I have not slept a wink since Thursday night. The good news is, I will be flying to Europe in a few hours. The bad news is, I have to go to the Paris airport which terrifies me. I have been lucky in that all of this confusion has happened in America and I have awesome family members who I could call and who stayed up all night with me trying to rebook flights. If this happens to me in paris, I might as well kiss you all goodbye now because there is no way I would survive (see movie Taken).
Wish me luck! It can only go up from here, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment