Un altro giorno sul vacanza. Heather ed io abbiamo visitato Edie al suo lavoro al Museo Civico nel Palazzo Publico. Ci ha mostrato la galleria delle arte moderne. Mi ha piacuto molto. Poi siamo andate su le scale al museo civica. Perché Heather ed io lavoriamo alla Santa Maria della Scala. siamo potuto entrare gratis. Siamo voluto scalare le scale della torre e abbiamo ricevuto trattamento speciale. Siamo andate tra le porte segrete e abbiamo preso un ascensore impiegato quindi non aspettavamo. Il panoramico sopra la torre era incredibile. Siena è una città bellissima.
Thursday Heather and I met Edie at her work and got hooked up since our museums like each other. We got to go through the galleries for free, including an awesome modern exhibit that they currently have up. Then, since we wanted to climb the tower of the Palazzo Pubblico, Edie's coworkers lead us through a series of secret doors and elevators that allowed us to completely skip the 45 minute line. It was AWESOME. The tower was lots of fun to climb (considering I don't get claustrophobic) and absolutely beautiful up top. I got some awesome pictures of Siena and I am starting to dread the day I leave here.
Thursday night was a wild one. We went to another contrada party and were up all night dancing with Fabio and Silvio, two saxophone players here for the jazz festival. It was a lot of fun, but I was dead tired the next day. I'm just not as young as I used to be. Luckily, since I didn't have work, I could sleep in a little bit. There's another contrada party tonight and I am half-excited for how fun it will be, half-dreading the after-effects tomorrow. Ugh, my life is so hard. Sleeping, partying, and eating. Oh and I also spent all day at the pool today.
No comments:
Post a Comment