Il nostro capo non sta lavorando questa settimana, quindi, Heather ed io non stiamo lavorando questa settimana. Siamo in vacanza, in vacanza. Che incredibile. Lunedì una ragazza che abbiamo incontrato a Cinqueterre è vinito a visitare Siena. Viene d'Australia e ha portato un'altra ragazza con lei. Noi abbiamo mangiato al ristorante nella Piazza del campo e loro hanno provato pere e formaggio per la prima volta. Iere, martedì, Heather ed io siamo andate alla piscina d'Aquacalda per il giorno. Finalmente, è caldo di nuovo. Oggi, siamo andate al mercato e abbiamo spesso più soldi. Abbiamo mangiato focaccia con nutella con Amanda fuori il banco maggiore nel mondo.
There was a mix up at work. My boss thought that our last day was Friday, July 30, when in fact it is NEXT Friday, August 12. As such, she planned her vacation to visit her family for this week. Hence, Heather and I do not have work this week at all. We are on vacation....on vacation. Unfortunately, I am also trying to save my money for Barcelona in two weeks, and all day in the city is not good for my spending habits.
On Monday, one of the Australian girls that I roomed with in Cinqueterre let me know that she was coming to visit Siena for the day. Heather and I met Naomi and her friend Catalina (also from Australia/Colombia but who she had just met at her hostel in Florence) for lunch in the campo. We introduced them to the amazing plate of pears, cheese, and honey and they thought it was magical. They were so cute, and I now have places to stay if I ever want to visit Sydney or Perth.
Yesterday Heather and I had a pool day because the weather is finally hot again after two random rainy weeks. We walked the 45 minutes there and back so that we wouldn't be so lazy, but then we came home and slept until dinner. We were really lazy. Dinner was delicious as always. We had a minestrone instead of pasta, and the second course was meat and vegetables. Edie, Heather, and I walked to a near by bar "Re Nudo"--"The Naked King"-- for some amazing pistacchio gelato.
Today was another market day. I don't want to talk about it.
Voglio vedere le cose che hai comprato. Probabilmente sono splendide.
ReplyDelete